Valentine’s Day is celebrated throughout large parts of the world and Aruba is no exception. What can you do on Valentine’s Day in Aruba? Below I’m suggesting some nice restaurants, beaches and activities where you can enjoy each other’s company in a private, perhaps romantic manner. These tips are also useful for honeymooners or any couple in search for something romantic to do in Aruba.
- Druif Beach – Divi Resorts located close to Grapes Beach. This beach is calm and quiet.
- Eagle Beach – Visit Eagle Beach week days when it is relatively quiet.
- Rodgers Beach – Very quiet beach in San Nicolas.
- Renaissance Island – Private island owned by Renaissance Resort.
- Sunset catamaran – There are many options to choose from such as Jolly Pirates, Red Sail Sports and De Palm Tours.