Yesterday I found three deals with three major airlines in United States that fly to Aruba daily. I really didn’t have to look very hard to find them either. There are many more deals out there you just need to search with the major airlines or travel sites such as Orbitz.com, Hotels.com or Expedia.com.
To add on yesterday’s post I coincidently came across a great piece written by Lazy Man (he seems anything but lazy), who is someone that has just traveled to Aruba. He offers a couple of great tips on how to save money in Aruba. A quick recap of his post:
- Buy a timeshare (at least try to rent one)
- Take the bus to go around
- Rent a vehicle to go to places that are farther
- Go to the grocery store (IGA Ling & Sons is indeed Aruba’s best) instead of the hotel’s shop
- Go to a timeshare presentation to get some “free money” like he calls it
If you are a traveler to Aruba, I recommend his quick tips to save money.
It’s not a custom in Aruba but if it is in your country: Happy Thanksgiving.