It’s been a few days since Morgan’s Island Aruba Aqua Park opened its doors. Slowly people are finding their way to the water park. I must remind you that there is still some work to be done at the water park, especially outside and in the back of it. Most attractions are functional however.
Located near Eagle Beach, it sits tall and centrally for all visitors to find. Accessibility therefore is perfect. The theme at this water park is about pirates and it obviously caters towards the younger visitors. However, there are some really wicked serious slides which are obviously for adults only. After the jump more about the prices and some suggestions.
Following are some key-information about Morgan’s Island:
- Morgan’s is open daily
- Opening time is 10 am to 6 pm
- Admission is $57 for adults and $47 for children from 3 to 12 years old (3 years old and younger is free)
- Reduced admission fees from 3 pm to 6 pm: adults $47 and children $37
- Admission for locals is in florins fl. 57 for adults and fl. 47 for children, bring ID to verify
- There is a gift shop on premises
- Bring your own towels
- There are restaurants
- There is care service for young children
- Total size of the park is over 80,729 square feet (7.500 square meters)
Following results of a quick arubabeaches.net poll about the admission fees.