Following a recap of happenings over the weekend.
- Spirit Airlines inaugurated its weekly flight from Fort Lauderdale last Saturday for the introductory price of $9 dollars each way. It’s the first time Aruba is connected directly with Fort Lauderdale since the demise of Air Aruba in the late 90’s.
- US Airways started its winter schedule to Aruba with six flights on Saturday. Boston and New York once each, Philadelphia and Charlotte twice each.
- NCL’s Norwegian Spirit was in Aruba on Saturday.
- Aruba tourism spots were featured on both CNN and TNT over the weekend.
- Coral Princess’ Island Princess was in Aruba Sunday afternoon which was its last stop before heading back to home port San Juan, Puerto Rico. It came previously from Cartagena, Colombia.